Appointments / Fittings
- How long before my formal event should I start shopping for my dress?
12-14 weeks is ideal. We receive seasonal stock on a regular basis, but if you require a gown from our Custom Collection then our standard order times are 10-11 weeks or 6 weeks if an express order is required. We understand that sometimes events pop up at last minute and can definitely cater for same-day functions too.
- Why do I have to book an appointment? Can’t I just walk in & visit?
We offer a personalised service and can better assist you by obtaining information regarding your occasion, event date, size and requirements before you visit the showroom. Walk-ins are welcome when space is available, but we prefer to work with our clients one-on-one, so appointments are preferred.
- Does booking an appointment cost any money? No
- How do I book an appointment with Miss Savage?
You can book an appointment either through our website ‘Book Now’ page, by visiting our Instagram or Phoning our boutique on 07-3394-2501
We love giving our customers the opportunity to have the showroom all to themselves to ensure our customers receive the best service, endless fittings and leave feeling fabulous.
We offer a number of different appointments to suit each customer requirements:
- 1 Hour appointments for initial gown fittings or multiple bridesmaid fittings
- 30 Minute appointments for follow up fittings
- 15 Minute appointments for gown collection / pick up
- Can I book multiple appointments?
Yes, we understand that life is busy and that all of your style squad may not be able to attend every fitting. Our appointments fill up quickly, so we encourage you to book your preferred day and time for every appointment in advance.
- Can I bring my friends / family with me to my appointment?
Of course. We encourage second opinions
- Do you have customer car parking?
Miss Savage is located on Given Terrace Paddington, directly opposite Witchery (and next door to Tiramisu Restaurant)
There is street parking, but if unavailable we have client parking at the back of the premises - just turn right onto Hayward Street and then take the first driveway on the right.
Drive all the way to the end and you'll see signed parking spot for Miss Savage.
There is a small set of stairs to the far right that leads up to the street front (Don't take long back stairs near bins)
- Do you offer an alterations service?
We don’t offer an alterations service in-store; however, we have this service conveniently located next door to the showroom and also provide referrals to alterations services in your local area.
- What are your opening hours?
We are open Monday-Saturday from 9am-7pm by appointment.
- What if I want to make an appointment outside of your opening hours?
We do offer appointments outside of normal trading hours, dependent on staff availability. Please call the showroom on 07-3394-2501 to discuss your requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Ordering & Payment
- Is everything I see online also in store? Yes
- What sizes do you stock?
We stock sizes 4-16 in Seasonal Styles and 4-30 in our Made to Order Custom Collection.
- What sizes are available to order in ‘Made to order’ gowns?
We offer sizes 4-30 in the made to order custom collection.
- Is it possible to try on a sample gown in my size?
Yes. We usually only stock each sample gown in a single size, but our staff are trained to accurately measure to determine the best size when ordering from the Custom Collection.
- How long will it take for a custom gown to be made?
10-11 weeks is our standard delivery schedule. We do offer an Express option in order to receive the gowns within a 6 week period, but a surcharge fee is applied.
- How accurate are the pictures & colours on your website?
We photograph our gowns on real women so the fits resemble real life outcomes. As colour display varies on individual computer screens, please note that the colour you see on your screen may not be the exact match to the actual colour of the garment in store.
- How often do you receive new stock?
We receive new deliveries a few times a month – there is no set schedule or days that we receive new stock but we do post on our website and socials asap.
- If my size in my chosen dress is out of stock, can I make a special order?
This is dependent on stock and fabric availability. Please contact the showroom for further information.
- Do you sell Wedding gowns / Bridesmaid dresses?
Yes. We have a range of ready to wear Bridal gowns as well as Made to Order Bridesmaid and Wedding gowns available in our custom collection.
- What payment methods does Miss Savage accept?
Credit Card, Paypal, Eftpos and Cash
- Do you offer payment plans?
Yes – we have Layby available in store.
- Do you offer layby if buying online?
No – layby’s must be made within store or over the phone with one of our staff members.
- Do you price match? Unfortunately, we don’t offer a price match policy.
- Do you offer student discount? Unfortunately, No
- Will I get a surcharge for using my credit card? No
- Do you accept international orders? Yes
- How much does shipping cost?
We offer Free express shipping nationally for orders over $150. International shipping is available upon application.
Delivery & Returns
- Do you ship internationally? Yes
- Do you offer express post?
Yes – all our orders within Australia over $150 value are upgraded to Express Post at NO CHARGE. International Express Shipping is also available – costs and time frames are dependent on receiver’s country.
- Can you deliver to PO Boxes? Yes
- Once I place my online order, how long will it take to arrive?
Orders will be Express Posted the same day (or next business day if after-hours purchase) via Australia Post, so usually 1-2 days. Regional areas can take longer.
- Can I track my order? Yes all orders can be tracked by visiting: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- What happens if I am out when my parcel arrives?
You will need to provide ‘Authority To Leave’ if you will not be available to accept delivery. Otherwise Australia Post will redirect the parcel to your local post office for collection.
- Do I have to sign for my order? No
- What if my order doesn’t arrive in time for my event or goes missing?
Australia Post is committed to complying with the Express Post delivery guarantees, so please read through the full details and service conditions on the Australia Post website to ensure you allow reasonable time to receive your parcel. Please note that orders placed online after 4pm will not be dispatched until the following business day. If you are unsure about whether your item will arrive on time, please phone our staff on 07-3394-2501 to assist you prior to purchasing. The nature of postal services is such that circumstances may impact the successful delivery of your parcel, so in the unlikely event that your item goes missing you will need to contact us immediately so we can lodge an investigation with Australia Post to locate the item.
- What if I don’t like my dress once it arrives or change my mind?
- Can I return a ‘made to order’ gown?
Unfortunately No, as it has been custom made for you.
- What if my dress is faulty?
All our gowns undergo a thorough inspection prior to dispatch to ensure they are in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement or return for full refund.
- If I am making a return, do I have to pay for return shipping?
- How can I be sure that someone won’t have the same dress as me at my event?
We offer an event registry in-store and will not sell the same gown once purchased through Miss Savage. We can only offer this service for our business and do not have authority to register for stores who may sell the same product.
- Do you rent out dresses? No
- Do you offer gift cards? Yes
- How long do I have to use my store credit? 6 months
- How do I redeem my store credits?
Visit us in store or alternatively you must be logged into your account online to gain access to your store account & credits.
- I am having trouble ordering through the website, who do I contact?
- Do I need a store account to order from Miss Savage?
Setting up an account is optional; however, it does make your next order faster. We also offer a guest checkout for one off purchasers.
- Can I share a photo of my purchase?