Delivery & Returns
Our mission is to get your order to you as fast as possible. That’s why all Australian order’s over $150 are upgraded to an Express Post service at No Charge.
If your order is placed before 12pm* AEST and your items are in stock, all effort will be made to have your order dispatched same day (Monday to Friday).
The Australia Post Express Post network covers over 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office boxes. Delivery outside this network will receive the fastest possible delivery using existing transport links.
Depending on your location in Australia, we estimate your order to arrive between 1 – 3 business days.
N.B ** Due to Covid-19 pandemic, unexpected delays with delivery networks may occur. Australia Post no longer guarantees delivery times and any delays are outside of our control. Please accept our sincere apologies during this time.
All international orders placed with Miss Savage are also upgraded to Express Shipping (fully tracked service), however costs and time frames are dependent on the receiver’s country. As a guide:
- USA, Canada & UK: 4 business days
- New Zealand: 3 business days
If you have any further questions regarding delivery please contact our team on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
We do not refund for incorrect choice, however we will happily exchange goods or offer store credit if the goods are returned in their original condition within 14 days of purchase.
The cost of returning your order is the responsibility of the customer.
Before returning your item, please make sure it meets the following criteria:
- Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Do not return the goods unless your product has all tags intact, unworn and no make-up stains.
- Miss Savage will not be liable for losses during postage.
- Miss Savage does not pay for postage of returned items or replacement items.
- Goods must not be worn. Miss Savage has the right to refuse a return for credit or exchange if it is not in re-saleable condition. Miss Savage also will not accept the return if there are signs to suggest that the item has been worn, e.g. soiled, makeup stain or odour.
- Miss Savage purchases can be returned for an exchange or store credit note. Credit notes are valid online for 6 months from date of issue.
- Pre-orders and Custom Orders can only be cancelled for an exchange or credit note.
- Item such as jewellery, undergarments and beauty products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.